We just found this article from http://thedogspov.com/ about the do’s and don’ts of settling in your new Romanian rescue dog. It is very detailed and worth a read. There is a lot to consider when you adopt and it is very important to get it right.
Florina's Doggy Rescue House
- Florina’s Rescue House Windows Getting Fitted Today | Romanian Dog Rescue
- Getting it Right for Your New Romanian Rescue Dog
- Industrial Size Flip Bin Fundraiser
- Naming Draw to Take Place for Our New Old GSD Girl
- Northwich couple fall in love with rescued German shepherd from Romania | Northwich Guardian